Welcome to The Joint – Carmel Mountain! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jennifer Cirillo, D.C.
Dr. Jennifer Cirillo is a Florida Native and moved to San Diego back in 2012 with her husband, Dan. She is a graduate of Florida State University where she received a Bachelors in Science with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology. Her personal experience with chiropractic after a serious car accident in high school is what then triggered her to pursue a career in chiropractic, where she could help others suffering from the same or similar injuries as she did. She then went on to continue her education at Palmer College of Chiropractic and received her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010. In Dr. Cirillo’s spare time, she enjoys spending time at the beach, skiing and snowboarding in the mountains and anything else outdoors!
Salman Khanaki D.C., CFCE
Salman Khanaki D.C., CFCE, is a graduate of Southern California University of Health Sciences. He trained in chiropractic sports medicine and had the opportunity to work with cyclists, runners and triathletes in both injury prevention and treatment. Dr. Khanaki has been practicing chiropractic since 2011 and has extensive knowledge and experience treating sports related injuries, and injuries related to everyday life. Dr. Khanaki is also pleased to offer chiropractic wellness care for the entire family for the attainment and maintenance of optimal well being.
Dr. Alex Kamsi, D.C.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has been a Licensed Chiropractor in state of California for more than a decade. His passion is treating patients like family. He is best known amongst his patients as a caring and compassionate doctor with healing hands.
While attending University in Canada, a soccer injury took him to meet a Chiropractor for the very first time. Dr. Kamsi came to U.S. to attend Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1998. He received his Doctorate in 2001.
Dr. Kamsi met his wife while attending college and married her in 2000. They have 2 boys now and enjoy raising their family in the beautiful city of San Diego.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has attended hundreds of hours of postgraduate seminars. He strongly believes in educating his patients and emphasizing the importance of consistent physical activities and good nutrition.
12070 Carmel Mountain Rd., Suite 290
San Diego, CA 92128
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyMinor back pain is one of the most common experiences a person can face. It can be caused by an injury, strain from overexertion, or even excess amounts of stress. When a bout of minor back pain strikes, it’s best to already have an action plan ready to go so you can nip the problem ...
- May 20, 2016StepyIf you’ve sustained any sort of injury or strain to your back, you’ve probably been told to take it easy and rest. After all, you don’t want to make the discomfort any worse. There’s a good reason to stay careful and not be overly active as you recover from acute back pain. However, you also ...
- May 13, 2016StepyIf there’s one lifestyle choice which can be relied on to benefit the entire body throughout the passage of time, it’s the choice to utilize chiropractic care on a regular basis. Many people are referred to specialist doctors and healthcare providers in order to treat very specific conditions they dealing with at a given point ...
- May 6, 2016StepyGardening is one of people’s favorite pasttimes for a few good reasons. It’s calming and can be deeply therapeutic. It’s good for the environment, and community gardens can bring people together in a positive way. Gardening can yield fresh produce, which many people prefer over grocery store produce due to a lower cost and better ...
- April 29, 2016StepyWhen we’re looking for ways to improve our health or treat specific health conditions we’re dealing with, we want to make sure the treatment plan we choose is as safe and risk-free as possible. Sometimes, making this choice can become an overwhelming or upsetting process since many modern treatment options tend to have enough risks ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIt would be great if, when it comes to any health concern or issue, all we had to do is take one pill or one course of treatment before being able to move on with our lives completely cured of the ailment. This can be a reality on rare occasions, but for the most part, ...
- April 15, 2016StepyYou know maintaining a healthy weight is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Study after study has shown an undeniable link between weight gain and serious health concerns such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure … the list goes on. For all the obvious effects being overweight can ...
- April 8, 2016StepyYou know that an injury or strain can easily lead to a bout of back pain, but are you aware of the impact your mental health can have on the amount of back pain you experience at any given time? Stress, in particular, is one of the top causes of back pain, a fact which ...
- March 25, 2016StepyYou can probably see how the food you eat affects aspects of your health such as your energy levels and your metabolism. However, did you realize that your meals may be having a direct impact on whether or not you experience back pain at any time? Eating wholesome and nutritious meals isn’t just a good ...