Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80’s. Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care. “”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”” ~Thomas Edison”
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 10, 2014When it comes to chiropractic care’s numerous suspected benefits, could it extend to provide substantial amelioration of hyperactivity symptoms in young children? A study hoped to understand just that, as it looked at the efficacy of chiropractic manipulative therapy for the relief of children with such behavioral symptoms. Study analysts examined the effectiveness of this ...
- September 4, 2014Enjoying a glass or two of wine, brandy, or even a mixed drink is OK for a grain-free lifestyle– but moderation truly is key here. Understand that the cost of making a poor alcoholic decision could be a whole lot more than a shrinking bank account or following-morning head throbs; it could initiate an autoimmune ...
- August 28, 2014Perhaps you’ve never been drunk or even tipsy: an accomplishment that is as much a feat, as it is cause for curiosity. But even the most sober of you have probably been under the influence of sleep drunkenness– those first few moments of confusion we oftentimes go through when we wake up after unknowingly falling ...
- August 22, 2014Chronic stress has been linked to a number of long-term physical and mental health problems, such as depression, cardiovascular disease, and even weight gain. Sometimes, symptoms like insomnia, muscle soreness, digestive issues, persistent colds, and anxiety signify that stress could be taking over your life. Being able to overcome this feeling of stress can help make ...
- August 13, 2014When it comes to your favorite morning time meal, maybe you should reconsider any preconceived beliefs you have about them. Eggs were given a bad rap that is now being disputed by many health experts. Why, you may ask? According to nutrition coach Liz Wolfe, NTP, author of Eat The Yolks, whole eggs don’t raise your ...
- August 8, 2014Could chiropractic care’s benefits extend to symptoms of deficit disorders in children? A 2009 study offered a case study of 157 children who were administered chiropractic care after being diagnosed with developmental delay syndromes like dyslexia or attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. The study featured a sample of 157 children (86 boys and 71 girls) between the ages of ...
- July 31, 2014When it comes to women’s fitness, will pull-ups ever get the opportunity to be a staple like they are with men’s fitness? National fitness expert Chris Freytag, founder of Get Healthy U, says that pull-ups are some of the hardest bodyweight exercises around, as being able to churn out even a couple is evidence that a ...
- July 25, 2014Think you’ve got your nutritional bases covered if you take your vitamins every day? According to a new editorial published in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine, it might be a waste of time and money for the majority of us. The New York Times reported that vitamin and mineral supplement sales totaled almost $30 billion ...
- July 17, 2014Ever since it hit the fitness scene not long ago, CrossFit has garnered both intense praise and heavy criticism. In some circles, people stand behind its supposed life-changing health benefits, while in others, folks swear it shouldn’t be done at all. So, are the risks associated with such an extreme lifestyle centered around CrossFit worth all ...