Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80’s. Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care. ”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” ~Thomas Edison
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 2, 2015daneWhile healthcare in the United States has traditionally focused on providing treatment once symptoms appear, renewed focus on the financial and medical benefits of prevention is changing the way many people think of wellness. Most people recognize the importance of a well-rounded, healthy diet and regular exercise, and many now take vitamins and supplements to ...
- October 12, 2015VincentThe Zen zone felt by avid runners is well documented. The magic has been thoroughly chronicled. You’ve heard the tales, “running is one of the few times I have all to myself.” Or “running alone is the ultimate ‘me’ time.” Or the favorite, “running is the time when I can be alone, at one with ...
- September 30, 2015JenIf you have ever found yourself trapped in a seemingly endless cycle of applying lip balm, noticing it dry out quickly, licking your lips to compensate, only to apply more lip balm soon after, you are definitely not alone. Many of us find that chapped lips are a real pain to deal with, not least ...
- September 21, 2015JenChiropractic was at one time a treatment that was relatively unknown. Many people thought of it as a fringe medicine that merely treated back pain and nothing more, where in reality, the people who supported chiropractic care were receiving more benefits than they knew were possible from the treatment. Not only was there chronic pain ...
- September 3, 2015JenWhen I started running frequently, I almost immediately began experiencing shin splints. At first I didn’t know what was happening to my legs. It was a burning pain in my shin that I had never felt before. I was worried that running was injuring my legs, and I thought that maybe I would have to ...
- August 21, 2015JenHaving good posture is about more than just looking good. Yes, slouching is not a good look, but it actually does more damage than you might think. It is also easier to do than you may realize. There are so many ways for our bodies to fall into these hunched positions. Whether we are glued ...
- August 7, 2015JenOne of the closest bonds that can occur between two human beings is the experience of a mother breast feeding her child. The baby instinctively knows to go for the breast for nutrients. Not only is breast feeding the healthiest sustenance for your newborn baby, but it is definitely the most convenient. There is no ...
- July 31, 2015JenIf you have ever gone to the doctor’s office and left feeling ignored, snubbed or even ridiculed, then you know how important a good bedside manner can be. Most of the time we think of a doctor’s bedside manner in emergency situations or cases of serious disease. However, even just visiting the doctor for a ...
- July 23, 2015JenIf you are an athlete that runs, bikes or swims on a regular basis then you may be susceptible to chronic exertional compartment syndrome. This is a condition usually induced when repetitive motions are done to excess. Classified as a neuromuscular disorder, exertional compartment syndrome can cause the arms and legs to experience swelling, pain, ...