Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”- Thomas Edison
Dr. Greg Ninberg graduated in 1989 from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in Sunnyvale, Calif. Born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif., he moved to San Diego to begin his career in chiropractic care. Chiropractors help in restoring nervous system function and proper spinal biomechanics.
Dr. Ninberg spent more than 8 years on staff with a company dedicated to rehabilitation, where he gained hands-on experience working with Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians and other Chiropractors. He instructed patients on the use of strength and training equipment to augment injury recovery, as well as provided in-services to other Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Ninberg has devoted his time and practice to the greater San Diego area. He is married and has one daughter, and enjoys hiking, biking, swimming, and ocean kayaking. In the summer you will usually find him behind the BBQ grilling while enjoying life with family and friends.
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 26, 2015Fibromyalgia causes chronic pain throughout the body as well as sensitivity to pressure. Sufferers of this syndrome often also experience intense fatigue, trouble sleeping and stiff joints. Due to these symptoms, those with fibromyalgia usually also experience anxiety and depression. Since there is no real cure for this disorder it is necessary to control the ...
- March 23, 2015Most people know someone who is autistic or who is affected by autism. This mysterious neurodevelopmental disorder is seemingly affecting more and more people every day. In fact, one in 50 children are now being diagnosed with autism, according to the Centers for Disease Control. The medical community is still only beginning to learn how ...
- March 13, 2015We all get aches and pains, and more often than not, it’s just normal wear and tear. But sometimes it is more than that. Even though your pain might not feel like a big deal, it very well could be. Mark Shalauta, MD at Scripps Clinic put together a list of symptoms that you should get ...
- March 6, 2015When we are young, we think about what we are going to be when we grow up. Once we’ve grown up, we think about how it will feel to be retired. One man hasn’t stopped working, and he is at the ripe age of 94 years old. Dick Post is a scientist at the Lawrence Livermore ...
- March 6, 2015It’s really true. Your spine is the point man for your body, making sure everything connects perfectly throughout its many systems. All of those muscles, nerves and ligaments take their cue from your spine. And if your spine is happy, everything else will be too, letting your back and overall health thrive. Try these easy spot ...
- February 19, 2015My father-in-law had terrible sciatica that developed due to a herniated lumbar disc. For years he experienced chronic pain and numbness in his right leg, which made it impossible for him to do the things he’d previously enjoyed – things like golf, jogging and hitting the shops (yes, he’s the rare kind of man who ...
- February 11, 2015Like many people, it was acute back pain that first sent me to a chiropractor. I’d been living with a sore back for years, thinking it was a normal consequence of my desk job. Then a sudden turn of my head led to excruciating pain that radiated down from my neck to my back, and ...
- February 9, 2015Yogurt is a very common breakfast staple. It’s quick and easy to prepare, and highly customizable to suit your tastes. Yogurt is made by fermenting milk with active cultures, and these probiotics are an amazing tool to keep your gut healthy by aiding in digestion and supporting your immune health. With so many varieties and ...
- February 6, 2015When I was still suffering from back pain as a result of working at a desk all day, I felt I couldn’t engage in any exercise without further injuring my back. As I’m used to a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise, this was hard on me – until I saw a chiropractor, and he ...