Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.””
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 19, 2015My father-in-law had terrible sciatica that developed due to a herniated lumbar disc. For years he experienced chronic pain and numbness in his right leg, which made it impossible for him to do the things he’d previously enjoyed – things like golf, jogging and hitting the shops (yes, he’s the rare kind of man who ...
- February 11, 2015Like many people, it was acute back pain that first sent me to a chiropractor. I’d been living with a sore back for years, thinking it was a normal consequence of my desk job. Then a sudden turn of my head led to excruciating pain that radiated down from my neck to my back, and ...
- February 9, 2015Yogurt is a very common breakfast staple. It’s quick and easy to prepare, and highly customizable to suit your tastes. Yogurt is made by fermenting milk with active cultures, and these probiotics are an amazing tool to keep your gut healthy by aiding in digestion and supporting your immune health. With so many varieties and ...
- February 6, 2015When I was still suffering from back pain as a result of working at a desk all day, I felt I couldn’t engage in any exercise without further injuring my back. As I’m used to a healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise, this was hard on me – until I saw a chiropractor, and he ...
- January 26, 2015When my now toddler-son was younger, I used to meet a group of other new mothers twice a week to push our strollers around the neighborhood together. It was an ideal way to ease back into exercise after pregnancy, connect with a supportive group of new friends, and break up the monotony of walking alone. ...
- January 20, 2015Sometimes you can eat all day and still be hungry. If you’ve ever felt this way, chances are you weren’t eating the most nutritious food, and therefore you weren’t really full, because your body was still craving certain nutrients it wasn’t getting. Furthermore, if you’re trying to watch your weight, you may feel like you ...
- January 19, 2015In my opinion, you can tell a lot about a person based on what they keep in their refrigerators. In fact, it’s kind of a guilty pleasure of mine to open people’s fridges when I’m at their house, and just look. And, yes, I have gotten a lot of strange looks because of it. If ...
- January 16, 2015Are you regretting indulging in that extra piece of fruit cake? Is that extra serving of holiday ham holding onto your hips as well as your thoughts? The good news is that you are not alone. Most of us eat too much over the holidays, and most of us eat the wrong types of food. ...
- January 14, 2015Susan Davis, writer for WebMd, reported thoroughly on several studies done on smartphone use and their negative ability to distract us, prevent us from concentrating on simple tasks, and even how they can interrupt business collaboration and personal relationships. David Greenfield, PhD, author and psychologist explained that while we’re not seeing actual smartphone addiction now, “the ...