Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.””
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 20, 2014This article was inspired by Frances Murchison, HHC, AADP’s piece for the Rodale News. To read the original, please visit this link. Is your liver getting backed up by proper nutrition? Considering this vital organ can’t function properly without it, take a look below at why your liver needs protein more than you probably realize: Animal Protein If you’re an omnivore– ...
- October 16, 2014The health practices used in today’s world are finally beginning to celebrate the many benefits received through chiropractic care all over the world. Chiropractic therapy is a holistic method that has yielded tons of positive results in recent times, that can no longer be deemed inadequate by even the most doubting of medical professionals. People ...
- October 16, 2014Pretty much everyone thinks they’re morally-sound. We might return somebody’s dropped wallet, and think to ourselves “I am such a good person!” But then why do ethical transgressions happen so often? Researchers wondered this same question and chose to pursue finding the answer. One of these methods included moral awareness. Scott Reynolds, a researcher on ethics ...
- October 13, 2014If you’ve ever been rudely awoken mid-slumber– and really, who hasn’t been?– then you know there’s nothing worse than trying to fall back asleep immediately after. You’re grumpy that your sleep was disrupted in the first place, and you can’t help but spend more energy than you should focusing on how pissed you are that ...
- October 9, 2014Good health is tangibly definable: When you eat well, work out often, and sleep accordingly, you’re much more likely to be healthy compared with someone who lacks those important lifestyle factors. “Wellness,” though, is a bit more murky– but that doesn’t make it any less of a goal in regards to achieving proper health. You should ...
- October 7, 2014If good sleep could be obtained through consumption of a pill, it would be the most popular drug ever made. Plenty of studies have linked improper sleep to chronic illnesses and even a shortened lifespan. Unfortunately, though, sleep isn’t that easy. Actually, it’s the biggest natural issue for most modern-day adults, as a sizable 30 ...
- October 3, 2014Everyone knows how harmful man-made agricultural chemicals are for the environment. Everyone except the chemical company Syngenta, of course. That’s because Syngenta is now trying for the widespread use of its toxic thiamethoxam insecticide, which kills bees, and serves as something that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) must respond to no later than October 6. Thiamethoxam is included ...
- October 1, 2014Aside from the notion that chiropractic care can bring symptom relief from health conditions as mild as muscle soreness and as crippling as cancer, chiropractic care has been linked to the complete amelioration of a variety of other physical (and mental) health problems as well. Now, without further adieu, the modern medical world is taking notice ...
- October 1, 2014Could chiropractic care bring about substantial relief from indigestion and heartburn? A study looked to understand the frequency of indigestion, along with mid-back pain in people seeking expert chiropractic care. The method used was a cross-sectional survey involving a self-report survey. The locations where this study was conducted was three private chiropractic facilities in Australia. All ...