Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.””
Dr. Greg Ninberg graduated in 1989 from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in Sunnyvale, Calif. Born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif., he moved to San Diego to begin his career in chiropractic care. Chiropractors help in restoring nervous system function and proper spinal biomechanics.
Dr. Ninberg spent more than 8 years on staff with a company dedicated to rehabilitation, where he gained hands-on experience working with Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians and other Chiropractors. He instructed patients on the use of strength and training equipment to augment injury recovery, as well as provided in-services to other Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Ninberg has devoted his time and practice to the greater San Diego area. He is married and has one daughter, and enjoys hiking, biking, swimming, and ocean kayaking. In the summer you will usually find him behind the BBQ grilling while enjoying life with family and friends.
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 21, 2015JenHaving good posture is about more than just looking good. Yes, slouching is not a good look, but it actually does more damage than you might think. It is also easier to do than you may realize. There are so many ways for our bodies to fall into these hunched positions. Whether we are glued ...
- August 7, 2015JenOne of the closest bonds that can occur between two human beings is the experience of a mother breast feeding her child. The baby instinctively knows to go for the breast for nutrients. Not only is breast feeding the healthiest sustenance for your newborn baby, but it is definitely the most convenient. There is no ...
- July 31, 2015JenIf you have ever gone to the doctor’s office and left feeling ignored, snubbed or even ridiculed, then you know how important a good bedside manner can be. Most of the time we think of a doctor’s bedside manner in emergency situations or cases of serious disease. However, even just visiting the doctor for a ...
- July 23, 2015JenIf you are an athlete that runs, bikes or swims on a regular basis then you may be susceptible to chronic exertional compartment syndrome. This is a condition usually induced when repetitive motions are done to excess. Classified as a neuromuscular disorder, exertional compartment syndrome can cause the arms and legs to experience swelling, pain, ...
- July 17, 2015JenWhen you’re young and you have your workout routine, unless you have a major incident like a broken leg or a sprained ankle, nothing can really get in the way of your fitness. It’s easy to just keep going, hit it hard and push yourself to the limit. Unfortunately, as you get older, things don’t ...
- July 10, 2015JenStrength training is one of the best forms of exercise. By weight lifting you can help kick start your metabolism, keep your bones healthy and guard against heart disease. Lifting requires a lot of focus and dedication, especially since it is such a high risk workout. Injuries are common when using weights, since lifting puts ...
- June 30, 2015JenCrohn’s disease affects up to three million Americans each year, making it one of the most common digestive problems in the United States. The disease can vary in how severely it affects the individual. In some cases it only affects a small segment of the small intestines, while in others it can invade the colon ...
- June 19, 2015JenIt seems to have come to the point where CrossFit is becoming less of a trend and more of a mainstay in the fitness world. Living in Los Angeles, I am constantly seeing CrossFitters out and about all over the city, doing their various exercises and looking exhausted. Although I haven’t tried the workout craze, ...
- June 12, 2015JenI was someone who almost flaunted the fact that I didn’t have allergies. I was never affected by the seasons, animals, food, medications… I was seemingly immune. Then my glory days ended. One day, about two years ago, I sneezed. Then I sneezed again. It basically hasn’t ended since. I now know the pain that ...