Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.””
Dr. Greg Ninberg graduated in 1989 from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in Sunnyvale, Calif. Born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif., he moved to San Diego to begin his career in chiropractic care. Chiropractors help in restoring nervous system function and proper spinal biomechanics.
Dr. Ninberg spent more than 8 years on staff with a company dedicated to rehabilitation, where he gained hands-on experience working with Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians and other Chiropractors. He instructed patients on the use of strength and training equipment to augment injury recovery, as well as provided in-services to other Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Ninberg has devoted his time and practice to the greater San Diego area. He is married and has one daughter, and enjoys hiking, biking, swimming, and ocean kayaking. In the summer you will usually find him behind the BBQ grilling while enjoying life with family and friends.
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015JenWhen most people think of chiropractic treatments, they think of chronic neck, shoulder and back pain. While chiropractic care does treat patients with these types of ailments, it can also be used to manage other types of pain, such as migraine headaches. Chiropractors are able to use specialized manipulations to realign the neck and spine ...
- May 14, 2015JenPregnancy is usually described as a time when the expectant mother is beaming from all the life growing inside of her. She is said to have clearer skin, a radiant complexion and just an overall glow about her. What they don’t usually talk about is how rough the whole ordeal can be. From mood swings ...
- May 8, 2015JenIt doesn’t matter what kind of athlete, we all want to better our performance. Whether this means training harder, improving your diet or taking more effective supplements, athletic improvement takes work. As beneficial as all that exercise is for your body, there is a greater amount of risk that comes with working out so intensively. ...
- May 4, 2015JenWe all know that getting your daily dose of antioxidants through foods such as blueberries, sweet potatoes and kale, is an important way to ward off cell damage that may lead to diseases such as heart disease and cancer; but what if there was another way to get your antioxidants in besides eating these healthy ...
- April 23, 2015JenIt seems like the obvious choice to see a chiropractor for neck and back pain, since both issues stem from the spine. Spinal manipulations do help alleviate these problems, but most people don’t realize that they can also help solve many other issues, including leg pain. A study has found that people who experience pain in ...
- April 21, 2015JenIf you think about it, it is pretty amazing that we can even function throughout the day with all the free-radicals attacking our bodies at all times. Scientists think we incur around 10,000 mini assaults each day, causing our bodies to always be on the defense. However, it is possible to help your body fight ...
- April 10, 2015JenMost people visit the chiropractor to get relief from spinal pain causing discomfort in the body. However, not all pains are equal. There might be types of pain that a patient could be experiencing that might predict if they are having, or about to have, a heart attack. There has been evidence that if a patient ...
- April 1, 2015JenA major criticism of chiropractic is that it can cause stroke in patients. This belief has hindered many people from considering it as a viable way to treat various ailments. Older demographics have been especially wary about trying chiropractic due to their fear about it causing stroke. However, according to a new study, senior patients ...
- March 26, 2015JenFibromyalgia causes chronic pain throughout the body as well as sensitivity to pressure. Sufferers of this syndrome often also experience intense fatigue, trouble sleeping and stiff joints. Due to these symptoms, those with fibromyalgia usually also experience anxiety and depression. Since there is no real cure for this disorder it is necessary to control the ...