Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mira Mesa! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
“Dr. David Marshall graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2010. Since then he has been serving the San Diego community as a chiropractor, promoting health and wellness by treating a wide range of patients from babies only a few months old to grandparents in their 80′s.
Dr. Marshall’s passion is helping others achieve their health goals by maximizing the connection between the brain and body through a well-adjusted spine. He has consistently demonstrated first-hand how regular chiropractic adjustments not only help to prevent pain and injury but also serve to promote optimal health and wellness. During his free time Dr. Marshall enjoys playing golf, hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. Dr. Marshall is proud to represent The Joint in its commitment to provide convenient quality chiropractic care at an affordable price. Because of its amazing health benefits, Dr. Marshall believes that everyone should have access to and utilize chiropractic care.
“”The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame (spine), in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.””
Dr. Greg Ninberg graduated in 1989 from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in Sunnyvale, Calif. Born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif., he moved to San Diego to begin his career in chiropractic care. Chiropractors help in restoring nervous system function and proper spinal biomechanics.
Dr. Ninberg spent more than 8 years on staff with a company dedicated to rehabilitation, where he gained hands-on experience working with Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians and other Chiropractors. He instructed patients on the use of strength and training equipment to augment injury recovery, as well as provided in-services to other Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Ninberg has devoted his time and practice to the greater San Diego area. He is married and has one daughter, and enjoys hiking, biking, swimming, and ocean kayaking. In the summer you will usually find him behind the BBQ grilling while enjoying life with family and friends.
8155 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 5
San Diego, CA 92126
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 30, 2015StepyI think that most of us would agree that when we tweak our backs or feel any sort of pain or discomfort, we can usually recall an injury or strain that caused it. Most causes of back pain and stiffness are pretty common and well known, such as repetitive tasks, heavy lifting, and injuries from ...
- April 30, 2015RachelleThere is an obscure connection between epilepsy and Autism Spectrum Disorder, that researchers worldwide are trying to figure out. There is a high correlation between the two conditions in children, as roughly one third of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder are also afflicted with epilepsy. What is potentially more concerning is the increased potential to ...
- April 29, 2015StepyWhat if I told you that there was a way to relieve your joint and back pain naturally, without any risky medications or invasive surgical procedures? What if I further told you that there are actually quite a large number of alternative treatment methods that can bring you much needed pain relief? I’m being completely serious – ...
- April 24, 2015RachelleThroughout our lives, much of the burden of our movements, physical activity, and over all physiological stress, falls on our knees. They are the most called upon joints in our bodies when it comes to supporting our weight, and moving around freely. When we jump and land, the weight is absorbed directly into the knee ...
- April 24, 2015StepyAsk any doctor or healthcare provider (or really, any human with a vague understanding of human anatomy) about the digestive tract, and you’ll pretty much get one basic opinion: it’s complicated, and it can cause a lot of physical grief at even the slightest issue or provocation. Most of the problem lies in the fact ...
- April 23, 2015JenIt seems like the obvious choice to see a chiropractor for neck and back pain, since both issues stem from the spine. Spinal manipulations do help alleviate these problems, but most people don’t realize that they can also help solve many other issues, including leg pain. A study has found that people who experience pain in ...
- April 21, 2015StepyWhen looking for ways to treat your chronic neck pain, you may get overwhelmed by all of the many options that are available to you. Still, it may get disheartening when you realize that many treatment methods involve taking medications that may have potentially very serious side effects, or even risky surgeries or other invasive procedures. ...
- April 21, 2015StepyIf you ask any healthcare provider or doctor of chiropractic what one of the most common causes of back and neck pain is, chances are high that you’ll find yourself getting lectured on the dangers of inflammation in the body. Thanks to the information I learned from a great article by Balanced Chiropractic, I’ll spare ...
- April 21, 2015StepyWhen it comes to getting all natural pain relief, more and more people are beginning to understand the efficacy and benefits of turning to chiropractic care to relieve their symptoms caused by various pain related conditions. In addition to the manual manipulation techniques used by doctors of chiropractic in order to relieve pain and discomfort while ...