Welcome to The Joint – San Diego, Mission Valley! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
2245 Fenton Pkwy, Suite 109
San Diego, CA 92108
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyIf you know anything about the nature of chiropractic care, you have probably heard that it is a great method for bringing about relief from back pain, aches, and discomfort. Most people who know only a little about chiropractic care (which, to be fair, is still a large percentage of the population) believe that if ...
- May 19, 2016StepyIn today’s hectic and chaotic world, it may be difficult to try to find the time to take care of your health and wellness in a holistic manner. Many of us are suffering from all kinds of health ailments, such as poor sleep, slow metabolism, raised blood pressure, and high levels of anxiety and stress. ...
- May 13, 2016StepyNo matter what it is you’re discussing, the idea that balance is important always seems to ring true. You never want to overindulge in something, the same way you wouldn’t want to deprive yourself of anything good for you. This sentiment is especially true when it comes to your overall sense of health and wellness. ...
- May 6, 2016StepyTo anyone who is unfamiliar with the nature of chiropractic care, the concept of an “adjustment” may seem strange, confusing, or even downright painful. The truth is that a chiropractic adjustment is one of the safest and most effective all-natural treatments available to us today. You may be wanting to know a little more about ...
- April 28, 2016StepyYou’ve more than likely heard at some point that it’s important to keep up good posture, but do you know exactly why this is the case? Maintaining proper posture is about much more than simply being polite or having good manners. When it comes down to it, the way you carry yourself can have a ...
- April 22, 2016StepyWhen it comes down to choosing any new treatment regimen, we understandably want to make sure we’re staying as safe as possible. This is why many people try to avoid taking medications or having invasive procedures — both of which can have risky side-effects — if they can find a safe treatment plan which naturally ...
- April 13, 2016StepyPlenty of people find they have to do some heavy lifting on at least an occasional basis. Even if you don’t work in a warehouse lifting heavy boxes all day, there will inevitably come a time when you will need to lift and carry something which weighs quite a lot. Moving into a new home ...
- April 5, 2016StepyOnce you sustain any sort of strain or injury to your back, you need to be aware of what to do to treat the issue right then and there. The decisions you make during the immediate aftermath can make all the difference when it comes to determining how much pain you feel, how long it ...
- March 25, 2016StepyWhen you’ve endured any sort of back pain, you’d like to think that the worst is over once the initial injury has taken place. Unfortunately, many people find the recovery process is much more difficult than they anticipated. This is at least partly because there are a lot of misconceptions regarding the best ways to ...