Welcome to The Joint – Point Loma! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Shah Soleimani
Dr. Shah Soleimani was born and raised in the Midwest before moving to California in 2007. He earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Cleveland Chiropractic College. Prior to earning his Chiropractic degree, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology. Dr. Shah practices a diversified technique with specialties in Chiropractic Sports Medicine. He served as the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council Student National Liaison and finished his internship in Miami, FL where he worked with the Florida International University’s athletic program. Dr. Shah has also served on a Chiropractic Spinal Mission trip to El Salvador where he was able to treat patients in an underserved area. Dr. Shah has also been involved in many other Chiropractic conferences around the world including Brazil, Puerto Rico, El Salvador and Washington D.C.
Dr. Shah is also highly trained in Rehab and Functional Assessment. He is a Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner (CKTP) and has also taken courses in Graston Soft Tissue Technique, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR).
Dr. Shah is looking forward to treating patients with the same professionalism and care that patients associate with The Joint …the chiropractic place.
3555 Rosecrans St., Suite 110A
San Diego, CA 92110
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016GenevieveBack pain is a difficult ailment to understand. Perhaps it is because the back is such a large part of the body, and so a wide variety of things can go wrong with it. Maybe it’s because back pain can be affected by such a large range of factors. Injury, sore muscles, slipped discs … ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveStress is one of the most deadly things that we experience on a regular basis. We pay it little mind most of the time since it’s unavoidable, but stress can cause major damage. Not only can it affect your mental state, but it can lead to high blood pressure, sores and aches in the body, ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveChiropractic care for infants is really a thing. If you’ve never heard of it, you probably raise your eyebrows at the thought. Why would an infant possibly need chiropractic care? Is that even safe? Unsurprisingly, the opinions on this topic are big and differing. Some claim that it’s nonsense, while others claim amazing benefits. So, ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveThroughout life, our spines take quite a bit of heat. We really put them through a lot … working, walking, exercise, overextension. As we age, this wear and tear begins to show. We get sore muscles, aches in the back and neck, and stubborn pain that just never quite goes away completely. If this sounds ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveThere are so many different aspects to our health. Physical, mental, emotional … not to mention the specifics within each of these. Because of the immensity of the health world, it can be hard to keep everything on track. At least when it comes to physical health, there are a few very simple steps that ...
- April 12, 2016GenevieveThere are fewer things more important than your own health. Without it, you will suffer physically, mentally, and emotionally. While there are some great tips out there for protecting and boosting your health, it’s always good to add new techniques. If you are interested in improving your health and wellness, check out these three reasons ...
- April 5, 2016GenevieveYour spine is one of the most important parts of your body. It performs many functions, and when it is unwell, your entire body notices and reacts accordingly. With the incredibly important role of the spine, it is surprising that we give it so little personal attention. If you are ready to make spinal health ...
- March 22, 2016GenevieveFatigue is a real thing. Most people have experienced some sort of exhaustion at one time or another, and most of us experience it often. As adults, being tired is par for the course. But, does it have to be? Are we all doomed to be tired forever? Maybe not. Fighting fatigue might seem impossible, but ...
- March 16, 2016GenevieveHow many times have you had to cancel something because of a headache? Or how many times have you had to work anyway, even though your head was pounding? Headaches are a part of life, and for some people, they are an almost constant companion. But what causes headaches, and more importantly, isn’t there any ...